Position Papers and the THIMUN Workshop

Hi delegates!

Conference is just three days away! We are so excited to meet all of you very soon. I just wanted to quickly inform you that your position papers have been graded! You can check out your grades as well as our comments on your paper on Huxley.

A huge thank you to everyone to who submitted them! I hope they were helpful in getting you prepped for committee. I recommend that you go over the comments we gave you and consolidate them to get on the right track for conference. Please email me at natolxvii@bmun.org if you have any specific questions about your papers.

Finally, mark your calendars for the THIMUN Workshop this Friday! I will be going over basically everything you need to know for committee, so I highly encourage all of you to attend, if you can make it.

Details:

THIMUN Procedure Workshop

Date: March 1st 2019
Time: 2-3 pm
Location: Anna Head Alumnae Hall (2537 Haste St, Berkeley CA)

Finally, please keep studying the THIMUN Guide!

Let me know if you have any questions. So excited to see all of you on Friday!

- Suma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iran Missile Program

North Korean Missile Program -- US Options

Treaty Fallout and Hypersonic Missiles